Allahabad Bank has branches in 32 States
- West Bengal
- Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- Andhra Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Jammu And Kashmir
- Himachal Pradesh
- Andaman And Nicobar Island
- Arunachal Pradesh
About Allahabad Bank
Allahabad Bank have 3852 number of bank branches with in India and cover 1895 City and 545 District and 36 states or union territories of India.
IFSC stands for Indian Financial System Code. This is an individual code assigned to banks in India that participate in the 2 main fund transfer systems: the RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement) and the NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer). The purpose of the IFSC is to give unique identification codes to all member banks.
The code has 11 digits. The first 4 digits represent the bank and by alphabet characters. The last 6 digits are for the identification of the branch. The 5th character is a "zero", which is intended for future use.
MICR stands for Magnetic Ink Character Recognition. These are the bar codes that you would normally find at the bottom of your Allahabad Bank cheque leaves. MICR codes, technically, refer to the process of printing the codes on the cheque leaves.
How to find Allahabad Bank IFSC code?
1. Select Allahabad Bank from above drop down menu.
2. Select your State / Union Territories
3. Select your District
4. Select your Branch name –
Complete bank branch data you can get like IFSC Code, MICR Code, Branch Name, City, District, State, Address, Contact number of your bank branch.
Allahabad Bank is a nationalised bank with its headquarters in Kolkata, India. It is the oldest joint stock bank in India. On 24 April 2014, the bank entered into its 150th year of establishment. It was founded in Allahabad in 1865.
Allahabad Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number
- 1800220363 ( ATM / Other Delivery channels )
- 1800226061 ( Internet Banking, Mobile banking and SMS Banking )
ATM Card Block : Send a SMS BLOCKCARD
or BLOCKACCT < last 6 digit of account no > from your registered mobile no to 9223150150
- ATM PIN change: Change your ATM PIN by Login in to Internet Banking and using ATM Services option.
- Login password Generation: Please use forgot password link available on login page.
- Transaction password Generation: Please login into Internet Banking and go to password management option and use the Transaction password generation option.