Canara Bank has branches in 34 States
- Jammu And Kashmir
- Uttar Pradesh
- Andhra Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Andaman And Nicobar Island
- Himachal Pradesh
- Dadra And Nagar Haveli
- Arunachal Pradesh
About Canara Bank
Canara Bank have 6019 number of bank branches with in India and cover 3055 City and 608 District and 36 states or union territories of India. Canara Bank is an Indian state-owned bank headquartered in Bangalore, in Karnataka. It was established at Mangalore in 1906, making it one of the oldest banks in the country. The government nationalized the bank in 1969.
IFSC stands for Indian Financial System Code. This is an individual code assigned to banks in India that participate in the 2 main fund transfer systems: the RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement) and the NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer). The purpose of the IFSC is to give unique identification codes to all member banks.
The code has 11 digits. The first 4 digits represent the bank and by alphabet characters. The last 6 digits are for the identification of the branch. The 5th character is a "zero", which is intended for future use.
MICR stands for Magnetic Ink Character Recognition. These are the bar codes that you would normally find at the bottom of your Canara Bank cheque leaves. MICR codes, technically, refer to the process of printing the codes on the cheque leaves.
How to find Canara Bank IFSC code?
- Select Canara Bank from above drop down menu.
- Select your State / Union Territories
- Select your District
- Select your Branch name
Complete bank branch data you can get like IFSC Code, MICR Code, Branch Name, City, District, State, Address, Contact number of your bank branch.
Concerned Branch If
- For availing Net Banking facility ( Other than online User creation )
- Forgot Transaction password
- Modification/Updation of details like address, Mobile number, e-mail Id, Date of Birth, PAN number, Passport number etc.
Canara Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number
- 1800 425 0018 ( Net Banking related issues (Like non receipt of password PIN mailer etc.))
For Cansecure related issues
- Contact Numbers: 080-25580625