About City Union Bank Limited
City Union Bank Limited have 503 number of bank branches with in India and cover 337 City and 116 District and 36 states or union territories of India. City Union Bank Ltd founded in 1904
IFSC stands for Indian Financial System Code. This is an individual code assigned to banks in India that participate in the 2 main fund transfer systems: the RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement) and the NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer). The purpose of the IFSC is to give unique identification codes to all member banks.
The code has 11 digits. The first 4 digits represent the bank and by alphabet characters. The last 6 digits are for the identification of the branch. The 5th character is a "zero", which is intended for future use.
MICR stands for Magnetic Ink Character Recognition. These are the bar codes that you would normally find at the bottom of your City Union Bank Limited cheque leaves. MICR codes, technically, refer to the process of printing the codes on the cheque leaves.
How to find City Union Bank Limited IFSC code?
- Select City Union Bank Limited from above drop down menu.
- Select your State / Union Territories
- Select your District
- Select your Branch name
Complete bank branch data you can get like IFSC Code, MICR Code, Branch Name, City, District, State, Address, Contact number of your bank branch.
City Union Bank Ltd 24x7 Toll Free Customer Care Numbers
- 044-71225000 - All States
- 7299075077 (Tamilnadu and Puducherry Customers)
- 7299075078 (Tamilnadu and Kerala Customers)
- 7299075079 (Andhra and Karnataka Customers)
- 7299075080 (Maharastra, Gujarat,Bihar, Odissa, West Bengal Customers)
- 7299075081 (New Delhi, NCR, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Punjab Customers)
- 7299075082 (Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan,Chattisgarh Customers)