Terms of Usage
1. Acceptance of terms : Your use and access of http://banksifsc.codes is held responsible to every of the Terms and Conditions on the site. You are not expected to use the site for any reason that is going to be unlawful or even prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not want or wish to obey this, you can stop making use of the site.
- The website contents do not constitute any advice and it should not be used for any decision making.
- We are known to have the utmost care when it comes to ensuring that the information we get is accurate. However, we would expect that you make use of this site only for reference, and it is recommended that you first confirm from the bank prior to any transaction. The contact details for any of the branch/bank are seen on the same page where we have enlisted the IFSC Code.
3. Changes to website :- http://banksifsc.codes have the right to:
- remove or change the site temporary or forever or any part of the website without letting you know and you have to confirm that http://banksifsc.codes shall not be held responsible for any removal or change.
- We can remove or change these Terms and Conditions whenever we want, and your continued use of the site means that you have accepted such change.
4. third party websites links
We may link to any third party that are not controlled by us and you agree that whatever that happens with these parties is not our responsibilities because we do not endorse such party
- All the brand and product names that are used in the site are registered trademarks, trademarks, or trade names of owners. http://banksifsc.codes does not have any associated with these vendors or product mentioned in this site.
- In browsing through the Website you have agreed that what you are looking for is only for personal reasons and also non-commercial use. None of these content should be reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold, downloaded, copied, or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder.
- The site would not be held responsible for any issues or errors whatsoever when it comes with the content that is contributed by the users of this site.
- If for any reason, any of these Terms and Conditions is invalid or illegal or even unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
7. Legal : - All legal matters subject to New Delhi (India) Jurisdiction.